Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Moving.

Over this past weekend we packed up a baby, a puppy, and an overfilled two bedroom apartment in Arlington and moved it to a townhouse in Springfield. Moving has to be one of the most annoying and frustrating, not to mention exhausting, activities ever. Luckily we had help from family and some friends, there's no way we could have done it on our own. The townhouse is really cute, though it definitely has its flaws. The carpets are kinda old and the basement is tiled. The owner is STILL doing work on it even though he made us start the lease on 10/1, which is annoying, but the rent is way less expensive then a lot of comparable places, so I'm trying not to complain too much. I've also realized that the only thing worse than packing and moving is unpacking and reorganizing all of our stuff. I feel like this is a never ending project. I really want everything put away so I can start decorating. Anyway, we don't have internet until the 12th (stupid fios) so that's probably when I will post some pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about it! We still have most of our stuff in boxes after we moved last month! Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete