Wednesday, February 9, 2011

365 Pictures

I love pictures. Babies grow up fast.

I think I take wayyy too many pictures. Every now and then I upload them all and look at them/make photo books/order prints I'll probably never get around to hanging up. I was looking at pictures the other night because I uploaded them and my memory card was full. I realized just how quickly D is growing up. He changes so much SO quickly. Since I see him every day I don't really notice until I look at a slideshow on my computer. I decided that since he does change so much every day, I'm going to do a 365 project of him. I'm going to take a picture of him every day (hopefully) and post it. February 5 (superbowl Sunday) is day 1. When I finish I will have a pretty incredible photo book too!

1/365

2/365

3/365


4/365

In today's picture the poor little guy is sick... we're headed to the doc in the morning for his first sick visit :(








No comments:

Post a Comment